New property listed in Glenmore, West Vancouver
Subtle Signs it May Be Time to Sell
Sometimes the reason for putting your home on the market is crystal clear. For example, you might have a job relocation and need to move. Or, you might have decided to downsize because the kids have left the nest.
However, there are many other motivations to list your home that are not as obvious, and yet are still good reasons to make a move. Here are just a few examples...
- You’re bored with your home and are looking for a change.
- There’s something you’ve always wanted in a home that your current property doesn’t have, such as a wooded backyard
- You want to be closer to work, or to activities you enjoy, such as golf.
- You want to be closer to family.
- The neighbourhood is changing in a way that no longer fits the lifestyle you want.
- There’s another neighbourhood you’ve always dreamed of living in.
- Your tastes have changed and you want to live in a different type of home.
None of these reasons makes it an absolute necessity to list your property and find a new home. Yet, they’re all worth considering, especially if moving will make you and your family happier, and provide you with a more desirable lifestyle.
Want to talk about the possibilities? contact us today
New property listed in Mount Pleasant VE, Vancouver East
New property listed in Kitsilano, Vancouver West
New property listed in False Creek, Vancouver West
New property listed in Kitsilano, Vancouver West
New property listed in Coal Harbour, Vancouver West
Dare to Compare
Imagine trading in your car at first dealership you see, without shopping around. That wouldn’t make sense.
Yet three out of four Vancouver home sellers consult just one realtor to sell their most valuable asset.
Always Second Guess Your Home’s Valuation
An experienced real estate agent’s second opinion unlocks your home’s full value.
Not all agents are the same and you want to hire one to have full confidence and trust. A no-pressure second opinion from an experienced real estate agent like myself, unlocks your home’s full value.
Learning to compare and contrast realtors, determining the strengths they bring and having work to sell you on those strengths, you’ll earn a higher return on profits and satisfaction.
A few extra hours of legwork can earn you tens of thousands dollars more.
Why Choose Michael Tudorie For A Second Opinion?
As an owner and investor, I believe in extracting maximum value from my investment, minimizing surprises, hassles and legalese.
As a Vancouver realtor, I spend time educating my clients so they can maximize their investment, not my commission. And as a homeowner, I know which home improvements can significantly bolster returns, and which ones do not.
I’m always happy to provide Vancouver home buyers a second opinion and helpful advice, some of which is conveniently below!
Considering a move in 2018? Here’s 10 top reasons to contact a realtor sooner than later:
- Get Vancouver real estate analysis and outlook from a dedicated professional. Vancouver’s local media generalizes and reports only the sensational aspects of the real estate market.
- Your street or neighbourhood market determines the final sold price because there are valid reasons why buyers would be willing to pay top price for your home vs one across the street (like people, no home is the same as another). Get personalized, expert advice that matters to you.
- Clarify any misconceptions or unknowns. Sometimes, neighbours or friends may have the right intentions, but the wrong advice.
- Knowing when to list. An expert Vancouver realtor knows the ‘low periods,’ such as civic and international holidays, as well as dates like January 21st (when everyone’s Christmas bills arrive)
- If you don’t know where to start, Vancouver real estate is overwhelming. A good realtor takes the overwhelming process, breaks it into easy steps and ensures you’re comfortable with the whole process.
- Many buyers and sellers spend six months average researching online, and less than 12 weeks working with an agent. Ideally, that timeframe should be reversed, with buyers and sellers working closely with a realtor and learning valuable lessons that cannot be acquired online.
- The sooner sellers learn from their realtor what home improvements yield higher returns, the less they’ll likely spend on them.
- If de-cluttering is necessary, assigning plenty of time to the task will save money and stress.
- Find a realtor who is active, representing a number of buyers and sellers in the past year. Realtor’s who are ‘out of the game’ will have less experience negotiating on one of your’s most precious investments.
- 10. Find out if you should sell or buy first. A realtor helps guide your decision, mitigates stress and helps you choose correctly. Is it best to buy pre-sale? Build your own? So many decisions!
Want more helpful tips? I provide a FREE, no obligation real estate presentation on effectively marketing properties. This is perfect to help you ask the right questions and decide on a realtor who’s right for you!
Contact me at email@example.com
OR cal/texto 604-910-7777
’Tis the season to Rightsize?
The weather outside’s becoming frightful, with snow forecast any day now. Waking up extra early to shovel the white stuff before the bylaw officer swings by, makes even the best of us feel Grinchy. Your house is the gift that’s kept on giving, but as the snow piles up, so do all the chores and maintenance.
As the New Year approaches, consider making a resolution to ‘right-size’ your house.
Rightsizing or downsizing is adjusting your housing situation to becoming more manageable. For many people, once their children move out, their three bed, three bath home is just too much space and maintenance. For others, it’s about de-cluttering, organizing their lives around their happiness and not their clutter.
Rightsizing is an opportunity to live closer to children and loved ones, so you can see them more often than just the holidays. It’s a chance to use your home’s equity, allowing you to retire comfortably, and help the kids build homes of their own. Or, it’s the chance to save money on taxes and maintenance bills, so you have the money to bask on a sunny Caribbean beach as the snow falls back home.
As the season wanes and you’re feeling the winter blues, why not let me treat you to a hot
chocolate and learn how I can help you right-size your life. If you’re looking for a one-stop
downsizing shop, I’m happy to chat at 604-910-777 or you may visit
vancouverdownsizingspecialist.com to learn more about my services.